- Phone: (979) 968-6084
- Mailing Address: 121 S. College St, La Grange, Tx 78945
At First Baptist Church, La Grange, your child's safety and security are our top priority. That's why we have chosen KidCheck to bring you the best experience at check-in and to provide you as parents the ability to team with us to keep them safe.
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents. Once you've created your KidCheck account, you can add your children and other guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, you children and other guardians to make it easy for First Baptist to identify them.
· Go to the website go.kidcheck.com (make sure you don't type www.)
· Select "I am a parent and want to create a free account"
· Fill in the requested fields and create your password.
· Agree to the license agreement and then go to choose your account options.
· Select "Save Changes"
· Parents can scan the code below on their smart phone devices to go right to the parent registration page.
· Click on "My Kids" - this is where you will input your child's information and upload photos. Select "Save Changes"
· Click on "My Guardians" this is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Save changes
Your Account is complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home or cell number associated with your account.
If you desire to make changes, you may go into your account page at any time and make changes by selecting the "Login" link at www.kidcheck.com.
For the children's health, we ask that children who have a fever or show symptoms of any contagious disease within the last 24 hours not be brought to First Baptist Church. Please let us know of any allergies or medical conditions your child may have as well as indicating so on their KidCheck registration.
· Please label all of your child's belongings.
· Please prepare your baby's bottle in advance.
· We discourage parents from allowing their children to bring their own toys into the class, as it is easy for them to be misplaced or forgotten.
We look forward to seeing you and your child at First Baptist Church this Sunday!